Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome to my Blog

Hi, and welcome to my blog - the home of my photographic musings as my career in photography develops.

I'm Paul, the owner and operator of Paul Richards Photography. I chose to use my second name for the company to establish a different brand - and because I'm not that keen to use my real surname - Ricketts. I've been involved in photography since the early 90's when I bought my first film-SLR camera. It was a Canon, and I've used the brand ever since. Currently, I shoot with Canon's professional 1D III camera with pro-series lenses.I also co-own Vibranti with my wife, we rebranded my old photographic company in 2009 from Chiswick Photographic.

We provide professional portraiture, portfolio-development, commercial and corporate photography primarily around Sydney, Australia but do travel interstate and internationally.

Please feel free to check out the website and contact me for more details.

Paul

No comments:

Post a Comment